Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

step three

  • What are you? a student
  • Where do you go in the morning? to the school
  • What do you do there? learn and study my lessons and play.
  • With whom do you play? with my class-mates.
  • What do you carry on your back? the school bag
  • What is the weight of the bag? more than 4 kilos.
  • How many books and notebooks do you carry? 10 text books,20 note books,
  • What else do you take with you? pen,pencil,eraser, ruler,sketch-pen,pencil-sharpener, a basket, water-bottle, my lunch box.
  • Do you really refer to all the note-books? yes only on certain days.
  • What do you do in your free periods? play,chit-chat with my class-mates.
  • Do you have a break-period? yes.
  • For how long? only for 10 minutes.
  • When do you have lunch? at 12.30 p.m.
  • How much time do you get for lunch? one hour.
  • When does your school start? at 8.30 a.m.
  • When do you leave your school? at 4 p.m.
  • Who is the best teacher? all of them
  • When do you attend the assembly in the morning? at 8 a.m
  • What do you do during the assembly? we hoist the national flag, sing our national anthem, say a few prayers, Read the head lines from the newspapers.
  • What do you do after the assembly? we disperse and go to the class in lines,class-wise and to our class rooms.
  • Which subject do you like most? English,Maths and Science.
  • How do you go to school? by walk on some days,
  • my dad drops me on Wednesday.
  • I go in our car on Mondays,by auto on Fridays.
  • on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go by my cycle.
  • When do you have your holiday? only on Sunday.
  • Which one do you like most? having a holiday or going to school.
  • Both,

No comments:

Post a Comment