Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Friday, December 16, 2011

learn these

  1. On. Please go on and on.
  2. On.Please come on Monday.
  3. On.Keep this on the table.
  4. On. on reaching there,please wait for me.
  5. In. Who is in the hall?
  6. In. Is  the fox  in the box?
  7. In. Please come in.
  8. In.Coimbatore is in Tamil Nadu.
  9. At. Don't look at me like that.
  10. At. This train stops at all stations and in between stations too.
  11. At. Please come at  6 o'clock.
  12. After. Look after yourself.
  13. After. He runs after fame and money.
  14. After. Seven comes after six.
  15. afterwards. I will come afterwards..
  16. Stop. Please don't stop learning.
  17. Stop.The bus stops here.
  18. Stop. Stop, look and proceed.
  19. Stop. This is the seven number bus-stop.
  20. Other. Give me the other pen.
  21. Other.The other day I saw a monkey on the roof.
  22. Other. One boy flew the kite and the other boy played with the top.
  23. Another. One girl wore green dress and the another one wore red dress.
  24. Another. They love one another.
  25. Another.Please give me another one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment