Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Past,present and future

  • I was an infant in the hands of my mother.
  • Then I was a child.
  • Now I am a young man.
  • I will be a father one day.
  • We were children.
  • Then we became young men.
  • Then we married.
  • Then we became fathers.
  • Now we are all grandfathers.
  • You are a young man now.
  • You will be a father one day.
  • He was a child then.
  • Now he is a young man,'
  • He will be a father one day.
  • She is a child now.
  • She will become a woman.
  • She will marry and become a wife and a mother one day.
  • This is life.
  • Everything starts from seed,
  • Seed germinates and with proper care
  • And nutrition it becomes plant,
  • From plant it becomes a tree,
  • It bears fruits,
  • From fruits we get seeds again.
  • This is life -cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment