Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Sunday, December 25, 2011

dialogue 5


  1. I have studied  more about skeleton and I know how to arrange them in order.
  2. I know how to pray and bring in the skin, flesh and blood.
  3. I  am  capable of giving Life.
  4. I know only a little But I know how to save my life.
  5. O.K. 
  6. Let's test our knowledge on this dead lion.
  7. Wait. Let me climb on that tree there.
  8. We know you are a fool and you don't know anything.
  9. O.K. Let's start.
  10. I have arranged  the skeleton
  11. I have supplied the skin,flesh and blood.
  12. Shall I give life now?
  13. Give .Let's see
  14. OH! What's this? The lion came back alive.
  15. The lion killed all the three wise men.
  16. I am very happy.I didn't learn any special lessons.
  17. I am glad  I am alive.
  18. God thank me for giving me common sense.
  19. Life is 99 per cent common sense and 1 per cent knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment