Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Negative sentences

  1. Hardly, seldom, rarely, scarcely, nowhere, never.barely
  2. We hardly listen to the teacher.
  3. I hardly work but I expect always an increase in my pay.x
  4. Buses seldom stop at this stop.
  5. She rarely visits her mother ( sometimes only once in three months)
  6. Nandini scarcely come late to school.
  7. I can find my  English book nowhere because when I came from school I threw them here and there.
  8. I never tell lies to my parents but sometimes at school I lie to my teacher.
  9. We barely have sufficient  food for all of us here.
  10. The above sentences are all in Negative form.
  11. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  12. Rhyming words:
  13. Deck.wreck.form,storm, dead,fled, below,go,blood,stood,
  14. word,heard,
  15. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment