Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Friday, August 22, 2014

Dialogue for Fun

  1. Ram: " Doctor, a bee has stung me.It's paining too much".
  2. Doctor: "I'll apply this ointment on it."
  3. Ram:" You can't find it,the bee, any way."
  4. Doctor:" O.K.Tell me in which place where you were stung."
  5. Ram: " It happened in the park where I was sitting under a tree."
  6. Doctor." In which part did it sting you?"
  7. Ram."It was on my finger."
  8. Doctor:" Which one?"
  9. Ram: " How do I know?" "All bees look same to me."
  10. Doctor: " I got up from the wrong side of the cot,today."
  11. Ram: " why do you say so?"
  12. Doctor: : " I have never come across a patient like you in my life so far."
  13. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  14. Which is far? The moon or Mumbai???
  15. Mumbai,of course, because we cannot see it.
  16. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  17. There are 100 birds in a tree.
  18. I shoot one bird.How many birds left on the tree? is it 99 or nil???
  19. Nil .no bird. why ? all the other birds will fly away to save their lives.
  20. xxxxxxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment