Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Saturday, August 2, 2014

I am the seed.

  1. I am the seed,
  2. You sow me in January,
  3. Water me, take care of me.
  4. My roots will grow,
  5. So too my  shoots,
  6. They both will grow
  7. In February and March.
  8. I become a young plant, 
  9. I will become a big plant,
  10. I will bloom in April,
  11. I will bear fruit in May,
  12. You can  come and pluck them.
  13. Eat them and enjoy.
  14. I grow old in June and after that,
  15.  I become weak in July, 
  16. All my leaves fall down,
  17. I become dry after that.
  18. You have to wait for
  19. Some more months ,
  20. To get some fruits from me.
  21. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  22. Which are the months you have to wait? Do you know?
  23. They are August, September,October, November and
  24. December.
  25. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  26. I get up only after my mother wakes me up.
  27. I get up before the sunrise everyday.
  28. I get up when the alarm rings at 5 A.M.
  29. I get up on my own at 5.30 A.M.
  30. Which one is correct?
  31. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  32. When I get up, I go to the restroom.
  33. I brush me teeth, wash my face and hands clean.
  34. I take my cup of milk.I check all my books and note books .
  35. I read  and revise my lessons.
  36. I get ready for my school.
  37. My mummy gives me breakfast, at  8 o'clock.
  38. If I have  time, I help mummy in her household work.
  39. My auto comes at 8.30 a.m.
  40. I reach the school exactly at 9 A.M.
  41. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  42. House and the fly can make the word HOUSEFLY.
  43. Housefly is the insect which will make us sick. How do you know?
  44. Gold and fish will make the goldfish. You can see in the aquarium .Fish and tank  will make the fishtank.
  45. Key and the board will make the word KEYBOARD.
  46. You can learn the keyboard and play and enjoy.
  47. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  48. What does the postman do?
  49. He works in the post-office.
  50. He sorts out the letters by street and numbers.
  51. He goes to every house and delivers letters.
  52.  He works very hard.
  53. He works in summer ,winter ,autumn and spring and also in the rainy season.
  54. We all eagerly wait for his arrival.
  55. Nowadays E-mail has made his life simpler and easier.
  56. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  57. What do you like?
  58. To move fast or slow,
  59. To move right or left,
  60. Which one do you like?

  61. What do you like?
  62. To run right or left,
  63. To run front or back,
  64. Which one do you like?

  65. What do you  like?
  66. To bend your hip to the right,
  67. Or to bend your hip to the left,
  68. Which one do you like?

  69. What do you like?
  70. To Jump high or jump low,
  71.  Or to jump fast or slow,
  72. Which one do you like?

  73. What do you like?
  74. To ask" How  are you?'
  75. or to reply,"I am fine, Thank you."
  76. Do you like to do what you like?
  77. Yes, that's what I want to do.
  78. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  79. right and bright are rhyming words.
  80. low and slow too,
  81. So are back and lack,
  82. So too are like and mike and bike.
  83. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  84. Which words did you learn?
  85. Bend, fine,jump, move, fast, hip.
  86. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  87. On my right is the wall.
  88. On the wall is the clock.
  89. On my left is the chair,
  90. My sister sits on it.
  91. My teacher asks me " How are you?'
  92. I reply, " I am fine, thank you."
  93. My coach tells me to bend my right hip.
  94. I like to do that and to bend my left hip too.
  95. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  96. Open the windows, let the air come in.
  97. Close the door and you can be safe.
  98. Throw all the papers in the Waste-basket.
  99. Clean your feet before you enter.
  100. Leave your footwear outside.
  101. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  102. We  are animals.
  103. I am deer and he is  the elephant,
  104. He is the giraffe and I am the tortoise.
  105. The monkey is our friend.
  106. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment