Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Learn Tense forms

  1. Learn these tense forms but not with tension.
  2. Present tense: I play football.
  3. I sing a song.
  4. It indicates  the habits, universal truth,  things happening regularly and showing the state.
  5. I walk three kilometers every day.
  6. I go to school by bus.
  7. I like to eat ice-cream and  chocolates.
  8. Present continuous:
  9. shows things that are happening;
  10. I am studying this lesson.
  11. It is getting late.
  12. I am going to Mumbai tomorrow.
  13. Present perfect :
  14. refers to the recent past action.
  15. I have eaten all the chocolates just now.You should have come a little early.
  16. I have visited my friend many times.
  17. Sorry! all the tickets have been sold. you are late.
  18. Present Perfect continuous tense:
  19. A continuing or a recently finished action over a period of time.
  20. I am feeling sleepy.Why? I have been busy all night.
  21. Why haven't you  done your home-work?
  22. I have been playing with my friends the whole evening.oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  23. Simple Past:
  24. activity which  took place  in the past..
  25. I did my home work yesterday itself.
  26. The war lasted for fourteen years.
  27. She played many games with her friends.
  28. Past Continuous:
  29. Activity  going on  at a point of time in the past.
  30. A donkey also joined us when we all were singing.
  31. It was raining when the lights went off.
  32. He missed the show because he was attending an important lecture.
  33. Present perfect tense:
  34. indicates an action which had taken place before another action was begun.
  35. When I reached the station, the train had already left.
  36. She couldn't  have her lunch as she had already eaten a packet of potato chips.
  37. Past perfect continuous:
  38.  temporary activity  done up to a specific time in the past.
  39. I had been living in Coimbatore  for 10 years,
  40. Simple future.
  41. action that will take place or likely to happen.
  42. Your request will be entertained.
  43. You will surely get the admission.
  44. I will meet you near the meat shop this evening.
  45. Future continuous:
  46.  action or state  that will extend over  a period of time.
  47. I shall be leaving for Chennai day after tomorrow morning.
  48. Fresh vegetables and fruits will arrive  this evening.
  49. Future perfect and future perfect continuous:
  50. Very rarely used in daily conversations.
  51. F.P. denotes  an action that has taken place already.
  52. He will have gone to bed by now.You better ring him up tomorrow.
  53. I would have had my lunch before your arrival.
  54. F.P.C. an action that will have been taking place in the future.
  55. You will have been learning many useful things  before you leave this college.
  56. I shall have been studying in this school for more than 10 years.
  57. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo




No comments:

Post a Comment