Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Learn Modal verbs

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modal_verb
  2. You can also read this ,learn and succeed.
  3. You can also do wonders.
  4. You could have done better.Don't worry. You can start at least now.
  5. Can/Could
  6. Learn these modal verbs.
  7. Can,could, will, would, shall, should,May,must, might,
  8. used to, ought to, need, dare.
  9. Shall/ will/ may/ can/ would/ could  are used in interrogative??? sentences to ask  permission.
  10. Shall we go to the movie or park?
  11. Will You also come with me?
  12. May I go now?
  13. Will you give me your cycle?
  14. Can I go now?
  15. Could you reserve  the tickets for me?
  16. Would you mind helping me?
  17. May  shows possibility and Can shows ability.
  18. She may come tomorrow.
  19. You can also get the good marks.
  20. It may rain anytime today.
  21. Should indicates obligation and duty.
  22. You should not waste the 86400 seconds.
  23. We should revise our lessons right in time.
  24. The worker should be paid for his labour and time.
  25. Must shows the strong obligation.
  26. You must get up early if you want to complete your work.
  27. Everyone must do exercises to keep trim and healthy.
  28. Ought to. 
  29. You ought to respect all elders.
  30. You ought to help the poor.
  31. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  32. Used to indicates  to a habit in the past or stop to proceed.
  33. I used to sing in the bathroom but now I do not sing at all.
  34. She used to come and meet me when she was studying with me in the school.
  35. Need is the necessity. We need oxygen to live.
  36. You need to work hard if you want to succeed.
  37. You need not write the composition.You are free to do anything you wish.
  38. Dare is to be brave to face.it can be interrogatives as well as in the negatives.
  39.  How dare you speak in front of me like this?
  40. He dare not talk to you.
  41. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment