Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Saturday, June 30, 2012

krishna-3

  1. There is a vast difference between city life and village life.(difference0
  2. I am thankful to my office for giving me the conveyance allowance.
  3. I use the  bus as my conveyance.( conveyance)
  4. Please Don't disturb while I am studying.(disturb)
  5. We went for a project work at Taraporewala's Planetarium.
  6. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Planetarium
  7. I bought a plot  in Gandhi Nagar.(plot)
  8. I always obey the traffic rules.(rules)
  9. Spitting here is punishable.(punish)
  10. The target for selling, this month, is too high.(target)
  11. Push  hard and the door will open.(Push)
  12. Push the door to open.(push)
  13. He is recovering very fast after the injury.(recover)

No comments:

Post a Comment