Smile,laugh and enjoy

Smile,laugh and enjoy
Life is worth living

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Active/Passive voice


  • I cut the tree
  • The tree is cut by me.
  • (Remember the tree is giving shade, fruits and good for giving you oxygen.)
  • I eat an apple. The apple is eaten by me.
  • to eat, eat, ate, eaten, eats, eating.
  • I am eating an apple. The apple is being eaten by me.
  • I have eaten an apple.The apple has been eaten by me.
  • I have been eating an apple.    No passive voice.
  • I ate an apple. The apple was eaten by me.
  • I was eating an apple. The apple was being eaten by me.
  • I had eaten an apple. The apple had been eaten by me.
  • I had been eating an apple.    No passive voice.
  • I will eat an apple.  The apple will be eaten by me.
  • I will be eating an apple.  No passive voice.
  • I will have eaten an apple. The apple will have been eaten by me.
  • I will have been eating an apple. No Passive voice.
A boy was asked by a teacher to change the voice.
she gave a sentence. " I eat ice-cream."
You know what the boy did!
He changed his voice and told "I eat ice-cream".

No comments:

Post a Comment